- What is the turnaround time from placing an order to delivery?
Around 6 weeks from payment, but we always do our best to deliver earlier for special occasions so please contact us.
- What are your kitchens made from?
Unlike many mud kitchens that are often made from pallets, our kitchens are beautifully handcrafted from responsibly sourced, treated outdoor timber. They’re a substantial piece of furniture, built to last.
- How much is delivery?
Delivery is included in the price for mainland UK. Please contact us for additional delivery costs if it’s going to The Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or The Channel Islands.
- Does the kitchen come with utensils?
Yes, included in the price is a selection of kitchen utensils.
- Can we have the kitchen personalised?
Yes, this is included in the price too. You can personalise it with name/s of your children or school or nursery setting. The name will be engraved in front of our logo Mud Kitchen and set to the right hand side of the front panel.
- Can I choose the font for the writing?
No, they are individually engraved by hand.
- Are the mixing bowls included and removable?
Yes, the stainless steel mixing bowls are included in the price and can be easily removed and replaced for ease of cleaning.
- Can we have our kitchen painted and choose the colour?
Yes, all of our kitchens have a painted option so they arrive fully weather and water proofed, ready for action. The work surface is stained using water based exterior wood stain and the main body is painted using the Cuprinol /garden range.
- Do your kitchens come with a guarantee?
All of our painted or water sealed models come with a 1 year guarantee
- What age range are the kitchens designed for?
Our kitchens are perfect for ages 2-7 years of age although our customer feedback shows that many older children ( and parents!) are often found busily making mud pies.
- Are the kitchens only for mud?
No, Many of our clients use it for water play, bubbles, sand and dried lentils but of course the favorite is still mud and water
- Can I choose a delivery date?
Once the kitchen is ready to be shipped we will contact you to arrange a suitable time. Nursery sized kitchens can only be delivered Monday – Friday. Pebble kitchens can be delivered on a Saturday for a surcharge of £15.
- Are the kitchens easily movable?
The pebbles weigh approx 17-20kg . The nursery sized kitchens weigh approx 25 -34kg. So both kitchens can be easily moved with 2 people.
- Can I order a bespoke kitchen made to my required measurements?
Yes, please contact us with your specific requirements.
- Are kitchens returnable or refundable?
No, because every kitchen is personalised and therefore cannot be returned.